‘All-American Muslim’ Draws Over a Million Viewers
*B&C reports that TLC’s premiere of its new reality series, “All-American Muslim” drew big ratings for the network, drawing 1.7 million viewers and scoring a 1.8 in the W18-34 demo.
The series debut also received a 1.5 rating with W18-49 and a 1.3 W25-54. “All-American Muslim” was the #2 show in its 10 p.m. time-slot among ad-supported cable in W18-34 and W18-49.
“All-American Muslim” centers around an Irish Catholic man as he faces a dilemma when he decides he wants to marry his Muslim girlfriend. The show airs Sundays at 10 p.m.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Tasha Cobbs’ Hit Anthem ‘Break Every Chain’ is #1 on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs Chart
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Constitutional Amendment Introduced to Protect Children, Parents
- U.S. House Passes Bill to Protect Unborn in Sixth Month and Later; National Right to Life Commends Seven Georgia Lawmakers
- Church Security Expert Reacts to New Government Guidelines for Houses of Worship
- NBA Finals Game 7 Miami vs San Antonio