Reverse! Vanessa Long Stops Petition to Divorce Eddie Long
Mrs. Long had issued a statement early Friday morning saying that she had filed for divorce Thursday from Long, the pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.
“After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. Accordingly, I authorized my attorneys to file for divorce on December 1, 2011,” Vanessa Long said in a statement.
But now comes word that she’s changed her mind and is dropping plans to go through with the divorce.
We have no idea. All we can say is stay tuned for more updates.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Listen to Inspirational Singer Kristine’s Soaring ‘God Sent Me An Angel In You’
- Kirk Franklin Lands New BET Hosting Gig
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 5: The Liberty Well
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe