Vanessa Long Files for Divorce from Eddie Long
'It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly.'
“After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. Accordingly, I authorized my attorneys to file for divorce on December 1, 2011,” Vanessa Long said in a statement on Friday.
It was a little over a year ago that four young men accused Eddie Long, senior pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist church in Lithonia, of coercing them into having sex. Their lawsuits were settled in May, then dismissed.
In the statement, Vanessa Long also said:
“It is my sincere hope that this matter can be resolved expeditiously, harmoniously, and fairly. I ask that you respect my privacy and that of my family, as my attorneys and I have agreed that we will not try this case in the media, and I do not intend to make any further statements concerning this matter.”
We can see Mo’Kelly ears point straight up, ready to pounce on this news.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- IRS Attacks on Tea Party Patriots Predicted in Political Thriller 'Patriots of Treason'
- TV BUZZ: Watch Extended Clips of The Pace Sisters on 'Iyanla: Fix My Life'
- LisaRaye McCoy and Bishop Noel Jones Now an Item
- From Obsession To Submission: A Barren Woman’s Journey To Motherhood
- She Died Instantly: Why You Should Live Well
- FLASHBACK: Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop; Says ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- IRS Subjects Dr. James Dobson and Family Talk Action to Viewpoint Discrimination
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act Introduced in House, Senate
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- IRS Harassed Pro-Life Leaders from Pharmacists For Life International
- Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop: ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’
- RUMOR CONTROL: Kirk Franklin of Saginaw Commits Suicide, Not Kirk Franklin of Gospel
- Bishop J. Drew Sheard To Kierra’s Manager: ‘Your Attitude Messes Me Up’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: What Has You Worried? Release It To the Lord
- TRUE FREEDOM: A Series on Christian Liberty
- Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom