Evangelical Churches in the UK Offer False Hope for Victims of HIV
Six people have died after churches instructed them to discontinue their medication.
*In another edition of bizarre news, at least six HIV-positive people have died after evangelical churches in Britain reportedly told them to stop taking their medication because they had been healed by God, says the New York Daily News.
Pastors at several churches in England and Scotland told undercover Sky News reporters that they could be healed through an exorcism-like process that involves shouting over the patients and spraying water in their faces.
A pastor at the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), a wealthy televangelist organization with branches throughout the world, told one undercover reporter – who actually is HIV positive – that they had a 100% success rate.
“We have many people that contract HIV. All are healed,” Holmes said.
Holmes even said that if symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea persist, it’s a good sign that the virus is leaving the body.
“We’ve had people come back before saying, ‘Oh, I’m not healed. The diarrhea I had when I had HIV, I’ve got it again’” Holmes said.
“I have to stop them and say, ‘No, please, you are free.’”
Read/learn more and see the SkyNews video at NY Daily News.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Evangelical Leader Notes Wide Support for International Religious Freedom Ambassador as State Department Releases IRF Report Today
- U.S. Policy and Programs in Support of International Religious Freedom
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image
- Christianity Today's Church Law Tax Publications Win Top Awards from the Evangelical Press Association
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- From Prison to Praise
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’