Church Begs for Zachery Tims’ Ex-Wife to Return as Pastor
Pastor Tims responded:
“In response to so many of your inquiries. I have gotten an overwhelming response from my New Destiny Family to come home and/or at least minister to them. However, I have not been contacted by NDCC staff to return or to assist in the transition. I will continue to pray and cover NDCC, that the vision Zack and I birthed will continue! Thanks for all of your love and prayers.”
Riva Tims asked her congregation to lift her and her family in prayer as she mourns the death of her ex-husband. Zachery Tims was found dead in his hotel room at the W Hotel in New York City’s Times Square. The cause of Tims’ sudden death has still not yet been determined.
Pastor Riva had flown in from New York the night before and described how difficult it had been for her and her children, since learning of the death of her ex-husband. Nonetheless, she kept her composure and she in turn lifted the congregation and appeared buoyant.
In her sermon, she quoted from Psalm 119, verse 97:
“Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long,” and verse 67: “May my cry come before you, O LORD; give me understanding according to your word.”
Read more at Elev8.com .
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Evangelical Leader Notes Wide Support for International Religious Freedom Ambassador as State Department Releases IRF Report Today
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image
- U.S. Policy and Programs in Support of International Religious Freedom
- Christianity Today's Church Law Tax Publications Win Top Awards from the Evangelical Press Association
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- From Prison to Praise
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality