Photographer Publicist Steven Williams Testifies About the Power of God’s Grace
EUR just received the following letter/testimomonial that our photographer/publicist Steven Williams would like to share. It’s powerful and shows you that God’s favor can bring you through life’s trials and tribulations.
*My life there past three months have been horrific, challenging, and victorious… God has brought me through it all…and in his time.
July employer’s check bounces
July rent check bounces because of employer’s bad check
July 22nd Car accident, my car was totaled … I walk away without a broken bone! hallelujah
July 29 Lord blesses me with a used 740BMW from a stranger on Facebook. He walked me into his friend’s dealership they asked for $2000 down. I ask the Lord If this is his will ? I have only $650.00 and bad credit, the Lord gives me favor … they agree and I leave with a new used vehicle with promise to pay balance.
August the new car is stolen by a singer/model who I am photographing. I am sicken with grief we pray, “HELP LORD.” 7 hours later the police find the car and arrest him. Police report(11-015735 Monrovia) Lap top was stolen from car…and never recovered.
August hustling to pay bills and pay July’s rent … 6am I awaken to pray, 4 hours later the bank manager pays rent check, overdraws my account…that weekend I shoot two MTV video award parties and deposit monies Monday to my account … PTL (praise the Lord)
Sept.2 .2011 My Uncle phones me to tell me that my dad is in ICU dying of colon cancer, I immediately drive 6 and 1/2 hours up to Oakland see Dad in ICU … 9PM God saves him and the Lord’s spirit rest on my Dad in hospital bed … so much so that 15 minutes later he asked us to pray with him again … He feels the awesome power that comes from praying to Jesus.
Sept 3. 2011 while I am shooting Chaka Khan concert in Palmdale I walk away from the venue and feel my Dad’s departure…1 minute later my uncle calls me and confirms my Dad has departed from this life.
Sept 4-19 No time to grieve, No insurance I must raise funds to bury my Dad. friends and family help out. Mortuary only charge me $460.00 to bring dad’s body from Oakland to Los Angeles (miracle). Sept 12 … I have only $2000.00 for the mortuary and she lets me owe the $1500 balance until Monday Sept. 19.2011. God is faithful … I feel like I have gone through the JOB experience … My God shall supply all of my needs according to his riches and glory!!!
Today, Sept. 23 – 9:35AM … both checks hit my account rent and balance owed from dad’s funeral totaling $2850.00, I am now overdrawn $1069.25. I pray with my cousin this morning. I phoned the bank … God gives me favor with the branch manager … he pays both checks … can u believe it?! I don’t have overdraft, I don’t have super credit … but I have God’s favor like you do.
My God shall supply all of your needs according to his riches and glory. It has been a horrific season for me these last three months, but the Lord has brought me through the car accident, employer checks bouncing, NEW USED car theft, dad’s death and paid all the bills. We must have faith in our father and speak the word over our circumstances … Don’t wait till the battle is over … PRAISE HIM NOW!!! WE SHALL OVERCOME OUR OBSTACLES IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- Teddy and Tina Campbell Ask Fans to Fast and Pray for their Marriage
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Watch)
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th B-day Bash (Watch)
- Congresswoman Hahn Honored by National Bible Association
- The Pulse of Entertainment: OWN Airs Scripted Series Produced by Tyler Perry May 28-29
- After His ‘Cheating’ Advice, Pat Robertson Needs to Sit Down Somewhere