Florida Preacher – Luis Morales – Caught in Sex Trafficking Scandal
*The FBI on Thursday arrested a Florida minister for having inappropriate contact with underage girls, reports Charisma News.
Luis Morales, a 57-year-old evangelist, was arrested at his Ormond Beach home last Thursday. Morales faces five counts of transportation of a minor with intent to engage in sexual activity. A woman named Rebecca Rivera, who was also arrested, was charged in two of those accounts, according to the federal indictment.
Amy Filjones, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorneys’ Office, told the Daytona News Journal that prosecutors believe Morales traveled across state lines with at least six children and molested them.
Morales runs En Fuego for Jesus, which bills itself as a five-fold ministry. (En Fuego for Jesus translates as On Fire for Jesus.) He goes by the moniker “Apostle Tito” and his wife is known as “Prophet Linda.” Rivera is also named as a prophet on the ministry website.
“You need to repent. Get right with Jesus,” Linda Morales said to the parents of her husband’s alleged victims before the bond hearing, according to News4Jax.com. “Satan is the accuser of the brethren. So anybody that makes an accusation against a man or woman of God is on Satan’s team.”
Story originally reported at charismanews.com.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Kirk Franklin Lands New BET Hosting Gig
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Tasha Cobbs’ Hit Anthem ‘Break Every Chain’ is #1 on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs Chart
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Constitutional Amendment Introduced to Protect Children, Parents
- U.S. House Passes Bill to Protect Unborn in Sixth Month and Later; National Right to Life Commends Seven Georgia Lawmakers