Micah Stampley and Mathew Knowles Part Ways
*Micah Stampley’s Interface Entertainment and Mathew Knowles’ Music World have mutually agreed to dissolve their business relationship.
The partnership resulted in the release of the compilation album, ironically entitled, “Release Me” and the October 2011, critically acclaimed album, “One Voice.” The two companies came together in June 2010.
“On behalf of Heidi and I and the Interface Entertainment Group of Companies, we sincerely thank Mr. Mathew Knowles and the Music World family. We wish them continued success and look forward to all the things God has in store for us in the future to come,” Stampley said in a statement.
“I am honored to assist and represent such an incredible and talented client like Mr. Micah Stampley as he and his brilliant wife Mrs. Heidi Stampley continue to build the Interface label and related ministries and brands. We close out a great chapter with Music World and begin a new Season even bigger and better!” said attorney James Walker.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Kirk Franklin Lands New BET Hosting Gig
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Tasha Cobbs’ Hit Anthem ‘Break Every Chain’ is #1 on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs Chart
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Constitutional Amendment Introduced to Protect Children, Parents
- U.S. House Passes Bill to Protect Unborn in Sixth Month and Later; National Right to Life Commends Seven Georgia Lawmakers