Mary Mary, Subject of Twitter Snit ‘Tween Tamar Jill Scott, Speaks Out
The soul singer posted, “Please watch Mary Mary on WE tv. Finally a real representation.Yay!!!!!!!!!” Scott tweeted.
Shortly after, Tamar responded by saying, “”Of freakin what?” and Towanda chimed in replying to a follower, claiming, “suga….opinions we can handle but black shade against black shade I can not!!” among other statements.
Scott kept it cool, for the most part, replying with, “Just because I love oranges doesn’t mean I HATE apples.”
Despite the heated frenzy over reality series opinions, both Tina and Erica were glad to feel the love from a fellow musician.
“People are always gonna express their opinions…I really have no response for someone getting upset at someone else’s opinion…I’m just happy that Jill likes the show and she thought it was good,” Erica commented during an interview with Singersroom.
Tina added, “And I’m happy that Tamar is following our tweets, watching our show… otherwise, she wouldn’t know all the comments that are happening in Jill’s timeline, so that’s a good thing.”
Besides, as you can see in the video below, Jill is a close friend of Tina and Erica.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- IRS Attacks on Tea Party Patriots Predicted in Political Thriller 'Patriots of Treason'
- TV BUZZ: Watch Extended Clips of The Pace Sisters on 'Iyanla: Fix My Life'
- LisaRaye McCoy and Bishop Noel Jones Now an Item
- From Obsession To Submission: A Barren Woman’s Journey To Motherhood
- FLASHBACK: Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop; Says ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- She Died Instantly: Why You Should Live Well
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act Introduced in House, Senate
- IRS Subjects Dr. James Dobson and Family Talk Action to Viewpoint Discrimination
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- IRS Harassed Pro-Life Leaders from Pharmacists For Life International
- Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop: ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’
- RUMOR CONTROL: Kirk Franklin of Saginaw Commits Suicide, Not Kirk Franklin of Gospel
- Bishop J. Drew Sheard To Kierra’s Manager: ‘Your Attitude Messes Me Up’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: What Has You Worried? Release It To the Lord
- TRUE FREEDOM: A Series on Christian Liberty
- Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom