Indie Artist-JNewry Teams Up W/ the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Independent Artist JNewry (Justin Newry) has released a single, “I’ll Say Yes“, from his forthcoming EP, “JNewry EP Vol. 1“. Half of the proceeds from the entire EP will be donated to the National MS Society. For now, the single is available on Itunes for download. Justin is very passionate about this cause because his mom is living with Multiple Sclerosis and he is hopeful that with God and garnering financial support to fund research, that he can make an impact. His decision is a great testament to what we are here on this Earth to do. God has gifted many to create beautiful music, but our ultimate goal is to use those gifts for ministry. You can support this charitable effort by purchasing the single. Stay connected to find out when the full EP will be released.
Gospel music making an impact beyond the music arena.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)