Iranian General Says Their Finger Is On the War Trigger
Enemies 'are all within range of the resistance fire'
|Do You Like this Article? Then Like Us on Facebook.|
With Western pressure growing on Bashar Assad over the latest massacres of defenseless women and children in Syria, Iranian officials again are warning the world against any action against the Middle East dictator.
The pro-Assad "resistance" has its finger on the trigger and the aggressors will not survive the conflict, a senior commander of the Revolutionary Guards, Brig. Gen. Massoud Jazaeri, told Mashregh, a media outlet run by the Guards. Iranian officials often refer to Iran, Syria and Hezbollah in Lebanon as the resistance front.
Mashregh reported in March that Iran's armed forces had formed a joint war room that included officers from Syria, Iran and Hezbollah for a coordinated military response to an attack on Syria.
"A conflict in Syria will engulf the region and its main victims will be the people of Syria themselves," Jazaeri warned the protesters. "The Zionist regime and the interests of the enemies of Syria are all within range of the resistance fire."
Citing a conspiracy to weaken the resistance front and that foreign hands were involved in the events in Syria, Jazaeri said, "At the right time, people of the region will retaliate against these actions. The defeat of the enemy at this stage will be a big event and, God willing, we will witness that."
There have been several reports alluding to the Revolutionary Guards' involvement in the Syrian suppression. Recently the deputy commander of Iran's elite Quds Force, Cmdr. Esmail Ghani, said his forces have been playing a "physical and nonphysical" role in Syria.
The Guards last year called Syrian protesters "rabble-rousers" who are "puppets of Zionists and the United States" and that their chanting slogans against Iran and Hezbollah "will be their last stand."
On Thursday, U.N. observers were fired upon as they tried to reach the site of the latest massacre of civilians, many of them women and children, who were shot or stabbed, the fourth such massacre in two weeks. More than 10,000 civilians have so far lost their lives in the brutal suppression ordered by Assad and abetted by Iran and Hezbollah.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Deitrick Haddon and Bishop Noel Jones Star in New Reality Show
- NOT AGAIN: Oxygen Confirms 'Pastors of L.A.' Featuring Noel Jones, Deitrick Haddon, Clarence McClendon
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- Messiah is Here! Baby Names of 2013
- She Died Instantly: Why You Should Live Well
- IRS Attacks on Tea Party Patriots Predicted in Political Thriller 'Patriots of Treason'
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Even Greater Is Coming Your Way!
- TV BUZZ: Watch Extended Clips of The Pace Sisters on 'Iyanla: Fix My Life'
- LisaRaye McCoy and Bishop Noel Jones Now an Item
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- K.I.N.G. TV – W.L.A.K – ‘Long Way Down’ (Official Music Video)
- No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act Introduced in House, Senate
- Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop: ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- THE SIXTH SENSE
- IRS Subjects Dr. James Dobson and Family Talk Action to Viewpoint Discrimination
- From Obsession To Submission: A Barren Woman’s Journey To Motherhood
- FLASHBACK: Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop; Says ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- IRS Harassed Pro-Life Leaders from Pharmacists For Life International
- RUMOR CONTROL: Kirk Franklin of Saginaw Commits Suicide, Not Kirk Franklin of Gospel
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’