How to Die
|Do You Like this Article? Then Like Us on Facebook.|
Click the play button below to listen to this broadcast.
Like Joe Klein's parents, we all have a set day when we are going to die. That date and time is unknown to us, but it is known to God. Death is a scary thought for many people, but yet, it remains an inescapable part of life. It is a part of life that we all, at one point or another, must face. Whether it is our own death, or the death of a family member or friend, we have or will have to come to grips with the inevitable reality of the end of life.
All people enter the world the exact same way - as infants incapable of taking care of themselves. And all people leave the world the exact same way - through death. Unfortunately, thousands of people die everyday without really knowing how to die. You may be asking, how to die? Charles H. Spurgeon said, "When the time comes for you to die, you need not be afraid, because death cannot separate you from God's love." Dear friend, God wants you to know that He loves you. You and I are but one step away from death everyday. All God has to do is lift His life-giving hand away from our bodies and we would drop dead; and there is nothing that any doctor or emergency technician can do about it. Dear Friend if you were to die today would you be ready and would you be sure that you would go to heaven? If not here's how:
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God's law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:20: "For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not." Romans 3:23 reads: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." In fact, I am the chief of sinners, so don't think that you're alone.
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death..."
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: "For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast."
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. Jesus Christ said in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
6. With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Don't die without the peace and joy of Christ and the hope of Heaven. I have had glimpses of what Heaven is like several times throughout my life, and it is a far better place than you or I could every imagine. You can have everlasting life and the hope of going to that beautiful, perfect place right now.
Dear friend, if you are willing to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation, please pray with me this simple prayer: Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner and that I have done some bad things in my life. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died for me, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life today. Amen.
Congratulations on doing the most important thing in life and that is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour! Now, when death comes knocking at the door of your life, you can greet it with a smile because Jesus is in your heart and Heaven will be on your mind.
Remember, friend, Believe by faith. Share the faith. and Keep the faith!
Song: "Finally Home"
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- IRS Attacks on Tea Party Patriots Predicted in Political Thriller 'Patriots of Treason'
- LisaRaye McCoy and Bishop Noel Jones Now an Item
- FLASHBACK: Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop; Says ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- From Obsession To Submission: A Barren Woman’s Journey To Motherhood
- IRS Harassed Pro-Life Leaders from Pharmacists For Life International
- IRS Subjects Dr. James Dobson and Family Talk Action to Viewpoint Discrimination
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’
- Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Stretching Leads to Enlargement
- Bishop J. Drew Sheard To Kierra’s Manager: ‘Your Attitude Messes Me Up’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: What Has You Worried? Release It To the Lord
- TRUE FREEDOM: A Series on Christian Liberty