How To Think Like a Man Yet Be All Woman -- Read the Original Article from Daniel Whyte III's Bestselling Book, Letters to Young Black Women
|Do You Like this Article? Then Like Us on Facebook.|
HOW TO THINK LIKE A MAN YET BE ALL WOMAN
Dear Daughters & YBW:
Years ago, long before you were born, James Brown sang a song entitled "It's A Man's World". Thankfully, it is not a man's world. Rather, it is God's world, and men, women, and children have their part to play in it. Women are just as important as men, but they do have their role to play in God's world. James Brown was a little bit off, but not too far off.
Contrary to what the feminists of our society would tell you, God did put men on earth to be leaders, and to fulfill their role as protectors and providers. The women that men like to be around the most are those dear women who have the uncanny ability to think like a man, yet be all woman. These women have the special ability to appreciate a man as he is, without trying to change that man to be more like them. They can relish in a man's world without feeling slighted or ignored.
Here are some of the traits that I have seen in this kind of woman:
1. This special woman knows that one of the greatest needs of a man is respect, and she is wise enough to know that if she gives him that respect, she gets the things that she wants such as: love, affection, attention, and anything else.
2. This special woman knows how to come near her husband and snuggle with him while he is watching the Super Bowl game, be quiet, enjoy it, and have all of the food and drinks ready. She knows how to get her pleasure by just being with him. She is also feminine enough to know when to leave the room when there are a bunch of guys visiting to watch the game as well, and she doesn't get an attitude about it. She enjoys being a woman, and she wants her man to be a man.
3. This special woman understands that men think in a straightforward manner, and she sees this as a gift from God to solve problems quicker, and she doesn't get offended by it. She, therefore, provides information to her husband about problems, bills, etc., in a straightforward, orderly fashion, the way he wants to receive it and not the way she naturally wants to give it.
4. This special woman knows that men like for you to express your feelings, desires, and needs in a concrete, straightforward, and truthful manner instead of him being forced to try to guess and figure out what you want or need. Dear sister, no matter how much you want your knight in shining armor to be able to know everything there is about you, he is not a mind reader. You must communicate and tell him what you want and what you like.
5. This special woman knows that men desire sex more than women do, and she takes good care of that business. So instead of you, dear sister, being sickened by this thought, prepare yourself to satisfy your husband's needs in this area. If you are not really in the mood, or even if you don't get much physical satisfaction from the episode, your satisfaction comes from satisfying him. You say, sometimes when he is in the mood, I suddenly get a headache. I say, take an aspirin and keep moving. Don't play games in this area. There has been many a sister who has lost a good man to another woman who knew how to take care of him in this area.
I can go on and on. Men love women who can think like them, while at the same time be all woman because to some degree, it is a man's world -- but "it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl."
"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave." --Martin Luther
"If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love." --Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
BIBLE GEM: "Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." --I Corinthians 7:3
TALK TO GOD: Holy Father, Give me the ability to understand how a man thinks, but be all woman for your glory. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.
BOOK: The Power of Being a Woman: Mastering the Art of Femininity, by Michelle McKinney Hammond
CHECK IT OUT: www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)