Milestones - New Ages and Phases
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Today is June 1st, the month I celebrate, for the entire month; but this month is like no other because I turn the BIG 5 - 0!
My baby girl, Micah, turns 18 on June 4th and graduates on June 7th. All this, happening at once. It's hard to believe my baby girl is going to be 18. It seems it was just yesterday that she was born. I added all this up years ago and discovered that she and I would reach milestones at the same time. Now that it's here, it is so sobering; but in a good way! Ericah, my oldest, told me "Don't start acting old!" NEVER!
So, next Friday is my birthday, but today I start celebrating life and a good one! To all of the thousands I reach via t.v./radio, thank you for the encouragement and love down through the years! You are incredible! Love you!!!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom
- Evangelical Leader Notes Wide Support for International Religious Freedom Ambassador as State Department Releases IRF Report Today
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image
- U.S. Policy and Programs in Support of International Religious Freedom
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- Christianity Today's Church Law Tax Publications Win Top Awards from the Evangelical Press Association
- From Prison to Praise
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work