Funny, funny, funny, funny..funny
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
By now you know that we are committed to bringing you the best in programming, which means we must be committed to re-evaluating our current program offerings and making some periodic program changes and/or additions as we keep, you, our faithful listeners and followers of Rejoice Musical Soulfood and The Greg Davis Morning Show in mind.
The Word tells us that a merry heart doeth good like a medicine; and one way to achieve that merry heart is to laugh! It doesn't cost you a thing, but it can yield a great return, including health benefits. Yes, laughter helps you feel good in the moment, but it really does have long-term health benefits. Did you know that laughing and embracing humor can help relieve stress, lower blood pressure, increase pain tolerance and boost your immune system, not too mention the inner feelings of joy it produces? Don't believe me? Research it yourself.
What am I getting at? You want to tune in this week as we bring back our comedic segment this Thursday, May 24th. That's right! Not only will you continue to hear the best in great discussion on trending topics, current events, inspiration, interviews with your favorite music and other artists, authors and material from all of our weekly contributors, you will have your funny bone tickled. After all, who doesn't like to laugh???
You know how it is when just really would rather be doing something else besides going to work or being at work, like sitting on a beach drinking a cold, refreshing drink? Well, let The Rev. Dr. Deacon Cleodis take you away and help relieve your stress. It's a wonder what a little laughter can do to help you escape or look at things from a different perspective. Sometimes laughing helps us see that what we are facing really isn't all that bad. Sometimes, we just can't take ourselves or our situations too seriously; and The Rev. Dr. Deacon Cleodis has a word for you...
Prepare your heart to let go and just laugh. Tune in every week, better yet, tune in everyday to get your dose of laughter on The Greg Davis Morning Show from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. It's going to be really interesting to see just how the morning show crew is going to be able to handle The Rev. Dr. Deacon Cleodis because with a name like that, there is sure to be some trouble. Ooops, I guess I shouldn't talk about the Rev. that way, huh? Wouldn't want to touch God's anointed comedian.
Join us tomorrow and all week and as always, remember to...
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Evangelical Leader Notes Wide Support for International Religious Freedom Ambassador as State Department Releases IRF Report Today
- U.S. Policy and Programs in Support of International Religious Freedom
- Christianity Today's Church Law Tax Publications Win Top Awards from the Evangelical Press Association
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- From Prison to Praise
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)