If This Were Really Love By Derrick Pearson
You & me Time is a two disk project containing 32 tracks of original material composed by the award winning songwriter and featuring amazing artistry and musicianship. You & me time features vocal performances from soulful vocal legend Al Johnson mixed with rousing vocal performances from New Covenant group members Adrian Gause, Tahesha Jones, Dennis Jenkins, Shari Pearson, Rita Hollins and Chip Austin combined with special guest vocalist Minister Kathy Horry, Cherlita Claiborne, and Minister Shakina Dunbar.
Musically accompanying these amazing vocalist is Derrick Pearson’s praise driven bass guitar work along with guest musicians like renowned keyboardist Kevin Bond, super guitarist Mike Scott, drummer JJ Williams and the saxophonist David Tauler, along with New Covenant’s musicians. Combined these featured artist give this project a sound that is so moving and inspiring, that one will be assured that only the Holy Spirit of God could have put something like this together.
The first singles "He's the Way" and "I Do Believe" are already blazing radio markets. Other standouts on this project are-"You & me Time", "Inside Out", "Order My Steps", "PPB (Put past behind)", "Togetherness", and "Very Soon"
Anyone that loves great songs with an inspirational message of the grace of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, combined with hard hitting grooves with great musicianship, will undoubtedly enjoy You & me time by Derrick Pearson & New Covenant. It is an epic gospel collection for the enjoyment of listeners worldwide.
You & me Time is available at ITunes, Amazon, Rhapsody and Wal-Mart and wherever Christian Music is sold. Available in stores December 2011.
Derrick Doc Pearson
As a child growing up in the Washington, D.C. area Derrick Pearson was drawn to music and learned to play the bass guitar and keyboards. He performed with local groups and soon started to fulfill his passion as a producer and songwriter. At the age of 15 he began to record his music in local recording studios and immediately realized that the recording studio was where he belonged. It didn't take long for his gifts and abilities to be recognized by local artist. His music was used for local TV theme songs, and he soon went on to compose the hit songs for local Washington D.C. artist. From operating so prolifically in many different areas from songwriter, to producer, to bass guitar player, to keyboardists, he gained the nickname "Doc" which sticks with him even until today, as the musical antidote.
Doc soon transferred from local artist to national artist composing and producing hits for renowned secular artist like the OJays, the Whispers, & The Dells just to name a few. His songs have been selected for use in film and TV shows like Miami Vice, The Equalizer, and Inside NBA Stuff.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Watch)
- Teddy and Tina Campbell Ask Fans to Fast and Pray for their Marriage
- Congresswoman Hahn Honored by National Bible Association
- The Pulse of Entertainment: OWN Airs Scripted Series Produced by Tyler Perry May 28-29
- After His ‘Cheating’ Advice, Pat Robertson Needs to Sit Down Somewhere
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th B-day Bash (Watch)