Merry Christmas and Best Wishes
This is the day the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Since the last posting so much has transpired - all good news, of course. Beginning December 15, 2011 The Greg Davis Morning Show is being broadcast in South Jersey! So, we extend a heartfelt welcome to all the new listeners on WEHA 88.7FM - spreading the gospel one song at a time. You all, along with our many faithful listeners, couldn't have come at a better time because you are certainly in for a real treat with our faithful weekly contributors and the many wonderful guests that drop in on us. Like we always say, there is no telling who might stop by, so you don't want to miss a day.
We have added a new weekly financial segment. Dr. Rodney Sampson joins us every Wednesday to share tips and advice on all things financia. If you are in need of proven advice and tips in the area of finances, you know what you gotta do - tune in. Plans are also in the works to bring back our comedic segment, so you definitely want to stay locked in to get your funny bone tickled.
But, wait, there is more good news. Our morning show crew has expanded. We told you about her and now she has arrived - our newest female edition. We welcome Lady Nicole Green to The Greg Davis Morning Show as 1/3 of the the crew. What can I say? A female is just what the doctor ordered to help break up some of that male bonding. Let's just pray Lady Nicole and Dr. Keith find something to agree on during this holiday season.
Speaking of which, the Christmas season is upon us. Only six days remaining until we gather with family and friends to celebrate the day set aside in observance for our dear Savior's birth. Most of us understand that Jesus is the reason for the season. But I, Bishop Greg Davis along with Dr. Keith and Lady Nicole want to take a moment to encourage each of you to really cherish the time spent with your loved ones. After all, one of the things dearest to Jesus' heart is relationships. He died so that we could be given an opportunity to have a personal one with Him. Likewise, it is equally important to Him that we cultivate our relationships with each other here on Earth. Life is too short! It's evident in daily news accounts describing the many lives cut short by senseless acts of violence. It's evident in all the stories of medical conditions that have shortened the life-span of some unsuspecting patient or some kidnapped child or loved one gone without a trace. And for many of us, we have experienced these things first hand, perhaps more times than we care to count.
So, take a minute, to really appreciate and embrace those around you, flaws and all. Take a minute to laugh 'til your sides hurt and tears roll down your faces. Take a minute to dance like you've never danced before, even if you feel awkward or silly. Take a minute to give a genuine hug to your kids or your grandparents. Take a minute to smile at the person next to you at the bus stop or the grocery store check out line. Take a minute to cherish the family gatherings, the goodies and the meals by slowing down to enjoy every delightful bite. Take a minute to allow the kid in you to enjoy Christmas day and all the joy and cheer this season brings. Take a minute to hold a conversation, a real conversation instead of being in such a hurry to get to your next appointment or errand. Take a minute to create a positive and long lasting memory of time spent with family and friends this holiday season. The memories will exist long after the event, gathering or celebration has ended. These memories will live on inside each of us, FOREVER! And we'll look back and be glad that we simply took a minute. The reward for a minute invested, can yields years of return.
This holiday season, spread love, not just on Christmas day, but everyday of the remainder of this year and well into the New Year of 2012.
From all of us at The Greg Davis Morning Show to all of you, our listeners and your families:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Leslie Pace Reveals Late Brother's Controlling Ways: He Manipulated Me Through ‘The Lord Said’
- Trunews' Rick Wiles Calls on Alex Jones to Denounce Armed Open Carry March on Washington
- Is That Appropriate For A Christian Filmmaker? Tyler Perry’s Peeples Glorifies Homosexuality
- TV Spots Urge Boy Scout Leaders and Boehner to 'ManUp' to Bullying Obama
- Congress Forced to Face Up to the Pain Experienced by Unborn Children
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Unpredictable
- The Sheard Family Debate: Is ‘Hell’ Really A Cuss Word?
- Conservative Leaders Demand Compensation for IRS Discrimination Against Tea Party
- EEW President Ministers at Rockingham, NC Conference: 'We Had Such an Awesome Time' (VIDEO)
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 2: Becoming a Freedom Fighter
- Teddy and Tina Campbell Ask Fans to Fast and Pray for their Marriage
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th Birthday Celebration (Watch)
- EUR on the Scene: Deitrick Haddon’s 40th B-day Bash (Watch)
- Congresswoman Hahn Honored by National Bible Association
- The Pulse of Entertainment: OWN Airs Scripted Series Produced by Tyler Perry May 28-29