Big Brother CJ Possessing The Kingdom
Possessing The Kingdom
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Have you lost your expectancy? If you're born again, anxieties and cares have no business being apart of your lives. If they come into your mind, immediately cast it down. We have the right to speak to our minds and command it to line up with the Word of God.
The problem in the body of Christ is that there is not enough striving. To possess the Kingdom, we can't be weak. Nothing just happens. We can't expect God to just rain down every blessing we need out of the sky. God has given us everything we need, but we must possess it. It is time to get in focus what you are trusting and believing God for; aim at it. God has given it to us already. His promises are yes, yes, and amen. We must expect doors to be open even when they are shut in your face. Expect that God is going to intervene and work out your situation. I encourage you today to get your expectancy back. Get your appetite back. Put your weapon in your hand, which is the Word of God, and let's go to war. Warriors never stop until victory is won.
Matthew 11:12 Amplified And from the days of John the Baptist until the present time, the kingdom of heaven has endured violent assault, and violent men seize it by force [as a precious prize--a share in the heavenly kingdom is sought with most ardent zeal and intense exertion].
Nothing is just going to happen for us. God has equipped us with everything we need to lay a hold of our possessions, but we must do the work. The body of Christ is suffering from Spectator Syndrome. Many are sitting on the sideline talking about the game, but are not in the game. God want us to be participators. He want a people that will go into the trenches like a soldier and lay a hold to the prize.
You can not do anything for God full of fear. Where there is fear, there is no faith. Fearful people only talk about what they cannot do. God said that we are more than conquerors. He said that we can do all things through Him that strengthens us. What is it that is causing you not to possess the Kingdom? Do not allow people, things, etc to keep you out of the Kingdom. The Kingdom is a mindset. It is bringing heaven on earth. If you don't possess the kingdom in your mind, you will never do it here on the earth.
It is important that we tap in to another level in the local church. There are sinners out there that need what we have. They need to know that God is and He can. There is a generation of children dying, it is our responsibility to show them the way to Christ. Possessing the kingdom is not just about natural possessions, but what about the souls?
People of God, the Lord is up to something. Your expectancy should be up. We are in overtime, but just because we've it thus far does not mean that we can't lose the game. I would hate to have prayed this long, believed this long, gave this long to forfeit at the end. Hang in there. Push until the end. We are on the winning team, but we must keep on pressing.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- IRS Attacks on Tea Party Patriots Predicted in Political Thriller 'Patriots of Treason'
- LisaRaye McCoy and Bishop Noel Jones Now an Item
- FLASHBACK: Kirk Franklin Talks Being Raised on Hip Hop; Says ‘My Street Name was KID FRESH’
- From Obsession To Submission: A Barren Woman’s Journey To Motherhood
- IRS Harassed Pro-Life Leaders from Pharmacists For Life International
- IRS Subjects Dr. James Dobson and Family Talk Action to Viewpoint Discrimination
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’
- Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Stretching Leads to Enlargement
- Bishop J. Drew Sheard To Kierra’s Manager: ‘Your Attitude Messes Me Up’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: What Has You Worried? Release It To the Lord
- TRUE FREEDOM: A Series on Christian Liberty