Bring Spring to Your Home…..Need inspiration to get started on your spring cleaning? We've got expert tips to get you going.
There’s something to be said for having your home in order. Outside, nature is cleaning up its act and renewing the environment; and indoors, many of us are doing the same. It’s the season to amend our untidy habits. Here we offer these tips to help you get started. Think of the Exercise!» — all that moving around, lifting and scrubbing is exercise and it burns calories, and it’s another way to include physical activity in your life. Start On A Sunny Day» on rainy days we’re less motivated to move, but try starting on a sunny day instead— and open the windows for a good airing. Tune In» Before you dive into the cleaning, get out your favorite music and keep it movin’. Get Everyone Involved» The whole family benefits from a clean and organized home, and plays a part in making the mess, so cleaning should be a combined effort as well. Be Proactive» Once you’ve tackled the major chores, it’s important to not let the mess pile up again. To stay a step ahead, use the “Ten Minute Rule”: add 10 minutes to your morning routine and your end of day routine for a quick clean up. And Repeat» We don’t often talk about “fall cleaning” but this change of season is also an important time for a major cleaning ritual. AND.... Then Relax...» When you’re done with the cleaning duties, here’s one last use for the baking soda: Stir three tablespoons into some warm water and add your feet. Sip a drink while you enjoy a good soak and take a few minutes to reward yourself for your accomplishments.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Kirk Franklin Lands New BET Hosting Gig
- Tasha Cobbs’ Hit Anthem ‘Break Every Chain’ is #1 on Billboard’s Hot Gospel Songs Chart
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Constitutional Amendment Introduced to Protect Children, Parents
- U.S. House Passes Bill to Protect Unborn in Sixth Month and Later; National Right to Life Commends Seven Georgia Lawmakers
- Church Security Expert Reacts to New Government Guidelines for Houses of Worship