TIPS TO STOP OVEREATING…..
Here’s a little help to break the overeating habit. With these insights you can begin to be more mindful of what you eat, and how much. Start a Journal» Write down where you were, what you were feeling and how you responded every time you overeat. Food and emotions are usually related. Eat at regular times. The biggest mistake is skipping meals and having no regular time to eat. You’re setting yourself up to overeat when you eat on the run. Slow Down» The slower you eat, the more time your body has to catch up and tell you that you are full. Pause and enjoy each bite rather than inhaling your meal. Don’t eat standing up. Learn to associate food with sitting down for a meal. Beware» Don’t eat while cooking. Tasting food can add a lot of extra calories. Stay out of the kitchen except for at mealtimes. How many times have you found yourself unconsciously wandering into the kitchen and opening cupboards and the refrigerator? The sight and smell of food cues you to eat it. Avoid Traps» Like going places hungry. You will tend to overeat if you do. Instead have a piece of fruit and drink water before you go. Baking» Don’t cook/bake things that will be difficult to resist. Instead have healthy snacks on hand so you won’t be tempted to dive into a high calorie one. Help» Pray and ask for self-control. You need the fruit of the Spirit operating in your life – Love is the fruit that produces self-control. Lose the word dieting from your vocabulary. There are no short cuts. Resign yourself to eating healthy for a lifetime. ……AND…….Love» Learn to love yourself regardless of your weight.
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Evangelical Leader Notes Wide Support for International Religious Freedom Ambassador as State Department Releases IRF Report Today
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image
- U.S. Policy and Programs in Support of International Religious Freedom
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- Christianity Today's Church Law Tax Publications Win Top Awards from the Evangelical Press Association
- From Prison to Praise
- Disney Employee Pastor (Cedric Eugene Cuthbert) Downloaded Child Porn at Work