Biggest Losers to get White House workout
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Biggest Losers are coming to the White House.
NBC says contestants on its "The Biggest Loser" program are whisked to the White House in a two-part makeover episode set to air on April 3 and April 10.
In the first episode, the contestants get a surprise video message from Michelle Obama inviting them to the White House, where they are reunited with family members after undergoing a makeover. In the second installment, they meet the first lady, who talks to them about healthy living. And then the contestants, their families and the first lady all work out together at the White House.
According to NBC, Mrs. Obama also challenges the contestants to see who can sign up the most participants for the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award.
theGrio is a division of NBC News which is owned by NBCUniversal
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Listen to Inspirational Singer Kristine’s Soaring ‘God Sent Me An Angel In You’
- Kirk Franklin Lands New BET Hosting Gig
- TRUE FREEDOM, Part 5: The Liberty Well
- Blind Legal Activist Chen Guangcheng Confirms Chinese Government Has Pressured NYU to Boot Him Out
- Author Kimberla Lawson Roby Greets Fans Across the Globe
- Alveda King: Let Babies and Mothers Off Abortion Bus
- Constitutional Amendment Introduced to Protect Children, Parents